High Quality Audio Recording, Mixing & Mastering – AudioNetStudio.com
I use the Last Recording Professional Software
This Is My Way…
My name is Peter – Artist name: “JayKey“.
I started the AudioNetStudio Project 2012 like a private “Home-Studio” Audiorecording in Switzerland.
I studied classical music (classical guitar) in the 70s. But like every teenager, also me rebelled under the motto: “Sex, Drugs & Rock ‘n Roll” and tried to play modern music in the 70s and 80s.
First Studio experiences I’ve got as a small child in radio and television, thanks to my father – editor and journalist in broadcasting. I’ve played like young actor minor rules in various movies. But feeling was stronger for music and I knew that make Music Is My Way!
After graduation, I played Guitar, Bass Guitar, Keyboards & Vocals, like a professional musician live for over 10 years with various bands around the world. In this time I got a lot of Live-Stage experiences.
However, I’ve been composing music since I was 15 years old and still I have many musical ideas. My childhood dream was always to own a small private home Music Studio to compose and publish my own songs without censorship. This childhood dream finally came true in 2013.
For the last 25 years I’ve been working in the IT industry and I’ve learned programming as well. Now I can finally compose, play, record, mix and produce everything myself. And if I want to work with my friends, no problem, today I can do anything via Internet.
And that’s why I named my project AudioNetStudio.
A Professional Music Equipment For Recording, Mixing & Mastering By AudioNetStudio.com
Instruments & Gears - Plugins & Tools
- Yamaha 01V96i
- Studiomaster C3X
- Steinberg MR-816csx
- Steinberg CC121
- Denon DN-700R
- Pioneer DJ
- Dynaudio BM6 MarkII
- JBL LSR-305
- Nowsonic Radiocheck
- Mic AKG Perception 200
- Mic SlateDigital ML1 + VMS-One
- Isovox 2 VocalBooth
- MOTU midi express XT
- 2x Mackie Big Knob
- 2x AKG Headphones
- Zaor Furniture
- ... and much more!
Instruments & EFX
- AKAI MPC Renaissance
- PRS Standard 24
- Fender Stratocaster (US)
- Ibanez Artist '77
- Ibanez Artcore AG 85
- Washburn Woodstock Acoustic
- Studiologic Numa Nero 88
- Clavia NordLead 4
- NI Komplete Kontrol S61
- Ketron Klavi Pro, SD1000
- Roli Rise 25, MXR Talk Box
- Toraiz Squid/SP-16/AS-1
- FractalAudio AXE-FX II XL
- TC-Helicon VoiceLive 3 Extreme
- Lexicon PCM 70, BBE 482i,
- KlarkTeknik DN370 GEQ
- TC-Electronic D-TWO, dbx 166xs
- ... and much more!
- Steinberg Cubase 10, VST Pro
- Studio One, Tracktion
- AKAI MPC Software
- AKAI VIP 3, Vocaloid 5
- iZotope 8 Production Suite
- Celemony Melodyne 4 Studio
- Antares AutoTune Pro, EFX+,
- Krotos Dehumaniser
- Lexicon PCM Total Bundle
- FabFilter Total Bundle
- Eventide Anthology X
- GM MIDIculous Pro
- Fishman TriplePlay, UVI EFX
- Waves, CoolEdit Pro
- SlateDigital Everything Bundle Pro
- MixedInKey Odesi, Captain Plugins
- Orb Composer PRO
- ... and much more!
- Steinberg Absolute Collection 3
- NI Komplete 12 Ultimate Collectors
- Output, Heavyocity, XLN (All), VIR2
- 8Dio, KeepForest, SoundIron
- ProjectSam, SampleLogic, AIR, ISA
- Spectrasonics Omnisphere, KeyScape
- Pianoteq 6, Arturia V-Col. V6, FAW
- Toontrack EZX,SDX,EZKeys,EZMix
- IK-Multimedia Syntronik, MODO Bass
- SlateDigital SSD4 & 5, Nexus 2/3
- VPS Avenger (All), LethalAudio (All)
- UVI Falcon, GospelMusicians (All)
- Equator & Cypher2, Hexeract, Iris2
- Korg (All), Amplesound (All), Spire
- Sylenth1, KV331Audio, Novation
- Waldorf (All), Tone2, Ujam, StageCraft
- Nektar Bolt, Serum, Roland, SWAM
- ... and much, much more!
Timelapse & Releases
Some pictures from my Studio
AudioNetStudio is absurdly well-equipped! It's a smart, but great place to be, to hang around with friend, to play and record music like by you at home. Thank you for your support JayKey."Bobo" (Guitars, Vocals, Teacher)
Fantastic home studio and an absolute pleasure to work with AudioNetStudio. You can feel competence, professionalism and many years of experience. It is really easy to work with JayKey to reach your own goals.Claudia V. (Singer & Teacher)
What a studio setup! What equipment! What a sound! I recorded in AudioNetStudio for a total of 6 days, and if I may say, it was one of the greatest experiences ever. It's a smart place with incredible possibilities!P.J. (Musician - Classical & Jazz Piano)
I came totally unprepared and thought it would be easy to record a simple song. But thanks to the competence of JayKey we got a result, which I never imagined in my dreams. Thanks a lot - JayKey!A.D. (Lyrics & Songwriter)
If You Have A Question
+41 79 69 30 007 (Peter/JayKey)
Musician / Composer / Music Producer